SMSANZ RESOURCE GUIDE
Useful Clinical Skills Guides
- Covers a wide variety of clinical skills that are essential to a medical student! This includes history taking, communication, examinations et cetera.
- OSCE stop provides a concise list of “need-to-know” for the various topics for OSCEs!
Life in the Fast Lane
- Covers ECG basics, ECG by diagnosis and clinical cases
- Provides ECG quizzes as well
- Information on various surgical information - procedure, pre-ops assessment, post-ops assessment etc.
- Applied clinical anatomy
- Contains an extensive Q-bank
- Tutorials that help with foundational knowledge radiological interpretation
- Gallery of x-rays that show pathology and some quizzes
- Rapidly growing open-edit educational radiology resource which has been primarily compiled by radiologists and radiology trainees from across the world
University of Leeds - Histology
The University of Western Australia - Histology
University of Wisconsin - Histology
Anatomy & Physiology
University of Utah - Neuroanatomy
Medbullets Step 1
University of Utah - Pathology