The MOH PREO Internship aims to give medical students exposure to policy making, disease modelling, health economics and cost effectiveness analysis. Interns will be involved in assisting in health technology assessments and cost effectiveness analysis of medical and clinical interventions and programs.
- Singapore citizen
- Available for a minimum of 6 weeks from December 2017 - January 2018
- Prior experience is not required, however, candidates who are proficient in Microsoft Excel will be considered favourably
All candidates should submit the application form via https://goo.gl/gjkApf and the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "MOH PREO_YourName"
- Short Write-Up (250 Words)
- Latest Academic Transcripts
The short write-up should include:
- Your interest in policy
- How the internship would benefit you
- Description of personal experiences in statistics, Microsoft Excel and/or coding programmes (if applicable)
Deadline for applications: 24th September 2017.
For any queries, please contact email@example.com